Sakai by TKO
Miller by Sub
Usman by Finish
Luque
Hill

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
White trash via slam through buffalo wild wings table
Do people actually go to BWW just to watch these? ESPIN Plus is only like $6 a month and the PPV cards you can find easily online. Buffalo Wild Wings sucks ass and the only time I watched one of these in a bar was when I was out of town and thankfully the place wasn't that crowded.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Do people actually go to BWW just to watch these? ESPIN Plus is only like $6 a month and the PPV cards you can find easily online. Buffalo Wild Wings sucks ass and the only time I watched one of these in a bar was when I was out of town and thankfully the place wasn't that crowded.
I like you Fat but I feel like people who watch UFC also support dog fighting. Some guy said "who would win in a street fight" and nobody took that seriously outside of wife beaters and steroid abusers. Tom Brady can really throw a football but how would he do if he was getting kicked in the face? I can't wait for Juan Soto to armbar Max Scherzer when he out duels him because you know, Juan Soto would beat him in a street fight. You can pick holes in my entire argument but I really, really hate mma.

Yours in Christ

Cuphead

I like you Fat but I feel like people who watch UFC also support dog fighting. Some guy said "who would win in a street fight" and nobody took that seriously outside of wife beaters and steroid abusers. Tom Brady can really throw a football but how would he do if he was getting kicked in the face? I can't wait for Juan Soto to armbar Max Scherzer when he out duels him because you know, Juan Soto would beat him in a street fight. You can pick holes in my entire argument but I really, really hate mma.

Yours in Christ
Godspeed Brothaman. I know you won't believe me, but I would never support dogfighting.

Bless Mel

Monk

PXHInL8.png

Great Value James Hetfield

Cuphead

Tough to say for sure but he has absolutely nothing else to do so probably. It's where he saw us calling him "gay virgin Fatrick" over and over
You're right. He probably spends 90% of his day monitoring this site.

Hi Patrick! You're Fat!