• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC Fight Night Live Viewing Thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Wow Clay Guida is fighting. Havent seen him in many years. He used to always be good for a fun fight win or lose.

G

16, dick, ufc. Nothing else worth watching so I put it on. I thought Joe Rogan was commentator for this?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Nah Rogan is really backing out of announcing. He only does the big PPV events now.

Phish

Forum Clout
Barboza v Quarentillo is gonna be fight of the night. Looking forward to that

G

Seems like he should have covered his face with his left hand while he was sitting there on the ground getting his face pounded over and over but what do I know

Phish

Forum Clout
Seems like he should have covered his face with his left hand while he was sitting there on the ground getting his face pounded over and over but what do I know
Everyones got a plan until you get punched in the face. 🤷‍♂️

Phish

Forum Clout
Rogan only does the PPV
and not even all the ppvs. Hes just been doing the BIG ppvs lately. I heard somewhere that he gets almost a million per announcing gig. I think hes kinda giving up on really keeping up with the sport. Every event he seems more and more detached with the state of the sport. Hes still stuck with the same opinions and notions that he was saying 5 years ago. A hell of a lot has changed since then Joe.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
and not even all the ppvs. Hes just been doing the BIG ppvs lately. I heard somewhere that he gets almost a million per announcing gig. I think hes kinda giving up on really keeping up with the sport. Every event he seems more and more detached with the state of the sport. Hes still stuck with the same opinions and notions that he was saying 5 years ago. A hell of a lot has changed since then Joe.
He doesn't seem like he really wants to do it anymore and is only there for Dana. He's even said once Dana leaves he's gone