UFC Fight Night Live Discussion Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Shocked Onama didn't end this in thr first round. Armfield really holding his own tonight

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Was excited when I saw this but it turns out is a fake.

:cry:

gxdt6ac8vka91.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I dont know anyones names anymore. Every fight might as well be an undercard for me.
Lightweight Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Rafael Fiziev
Middleweight Caio Borralho vs. Armen Petrosyan
Bantamweight Said Nurmagomedov def. Douglas Silva de Andrade
Heavyweight Chase Sherman def. Jared Vanderaa
Bantamweight Aiemann Zahabi def. Ricky Turcios
Lightweight Jamie Mullarkey def. Michael Johnson

this event is shit lol who the fuck are these people. i remember dos anjos cause he pulled out of the red panty night, been begging for it ever since. conor was right that hes a free tv fighter

Monk

the champs these days are even worse than Gay Ass Pee and Ha B, literally running around for 5 rounds doing nothing while the challengers chase them around
That's on Dana and the UFC's pay structure. Fighters make way more money fighting on PPV cards and the champs always fight on PPV cards. Wish they'd let fighters stick a few sponsor logos on their shorts.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
That's on Dana and the UFC's pay structure. Fighters make way more money fighting on PPV cards and the champs always fight on PPV cards. Wish they'd let fighters stick a few sponsor logos on their shorts.
Who gives a fuck how much they make, it's literally all they do these days. It's a mil for them to show up and they are still complaining

Monk

hows getting condom depot on their shorts gonna to stop them from hugging another dude for 25 minutes. GSP had dude wipes on his shorts and he was shit
GSP is the worst example. Letting them make more money from having sponsors makes losing the belt less of the massive financial hit it is now. Champs might be willing to take bigger risks with how they fight because losing the belt wouldn't have the financial impact it has now.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
GSP is the worst example. Letting them make more money from having sponsors makes losing the belt less of the massive financial hit it is now. Champs might be willing to take bigger risks with how they fight because losing the belt wouldn't have the financial impact it has now.
i dont know much anymore but they have way bigger base purse etc. now. you are saying Mike Tyon should stop KOing fools cause he should be paid better. Dynamic Fastener only paid them like 1k cause the owner loved MMA. i only care if they fight and not this drama BS, reporter like Aerial HewantstheD and "hardcore mma fans" live for the dramas other than the fights. i am no 6 figurer so i dont fight for some roid monkeys million bux, especially when they decide to not entertain etc.

all i am saying they are way overpaid and are always whining