UFC Fight Night Holm Vs Vieira Live Discussion Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Shaping up to be a pretty good card tonight. Lots of people with good records of TKO and strikers tonight which should make some brutal and entertaining fights.

Cuphead

If this is the kind of fighting style Hughes is going to go for now, I'll skip her fights unless it's likely she's going to get knocked out. This shit is boring

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I dunno what Anders is doing with all these TD attempts. He’s brought like 2 total to the floor. Of course DC pontificating about it as a strategy to get close but like… if you got it, fuckin’ use it nigga

Cuphead

I dunno what Anders is doing with all these TD attempts. He’s brought like 2 total to the floor. Of course DC pontificating about it as a strategy to get close but like… if you got it, fuckin’ use it nigga
Honestly he might have been able to TKO him if he hadn't kept going for all those shitty TD attempts. I still think the verdict was a robbery, but those ended up costing him tonight.
You got a parlay on tonight’s card?
I made bets, but didn't do any parlay's tonight. I haven't won a single one so far which hasn't happened which is making me pretty nervous. I normally do a pretty good job predicting some of these, but the way it's going I'm looking at a loss tonight. Only saving grace is if the Holly wins in round 4 tonight at this rate.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Whats with these chicks having a chance to get up and just fucking laying there.
Hoping their opponent will come hand them a sub. Would love to see this darkie just drop some kind of WWE bomb on this bitch while she’s laying there.

Cuphead

Hoping their opponent will come hand them a sub. Would love to see this darkie just drop some kind of WWE bomb on this bitch while she’s laying there.
I don't know why they are stupid enough to think that will work. Homie was already dominating you on top anyway. You ain't going to sub them. Not sure if you watched the preliminaries, but Elise Reed tried the same shit and Sam Hughes just got right back on top and continued to rock her.