• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC Fight Night: Font Vs Vera Discussion Thread

Monk

Forum Clout
Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_16.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Font was a human punching bag for 5 rounds. That was brutal. Great performance by Chito Vera. Always liked his fights. Font can be entertaining to watch but i hate him for some reason. I think its just the way he looks.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Font was a human punching bag for 5 rounds. That was brutal. Great performance by Chito Vera. Always liked his fights. Font can be entertaining to watch but i hate him for some reason. I think its just the way he looks.
You know these jabronis?1

Phish

Forum Clout
You know these jabronis?1
Ufc is the one sport i rly pay attention to. And its on at the perfect time for me. Kids are asleep, im usually off work Saturday/Sunday so i usually catch a handful of fights every weekend. Vera is legit but Font is a jabroni imo

Phish

Forum Clout
I stopped giving a shit about UFC once they started allowing Jon Jones and nobody else to fight with drugs in their system.
Bro. It was just a pictogram. A couple times. And a few arrests. And cocaine. And drunk driving. Once hitting the pregnant lady and fleeing the scene and coming back. And again when he was drinking w the homeless guy at a stoplight or whatever.

When Rogan had the USADA guy on his podcast to “clear Jon Jones name” we all knew the fix was in.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Ufc is the one sport i rly pay attention to. And its on at the perfect time for me. Kids are asleep, im usually off work Saturday/Sunday so i usually catch a handful of fights every weekend. Vera is legit but Font is a jabroni imo
i mean i used to watch it all the time too, they used to have people like TJ dillafag or Cody gaybang headlining these, now i dont even know who these people are. some guy called beef willington headlined one of these few weeks ago it was like literally who?

Phish

Forum Clout
i mean i used to watch it all the time too, they used to have people like TJ dillafag or Cody gaybang headlining these, now i dont even know who these people are. some guy named called beef willington headlined one of these few weeks ago it was like literally who?
Ya thats when i hop over to BKF or Belator or whatever good boxing match is for the night. Tyson Fury vs Ngannou is being pitched around for 2023

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Bro. It was just a pictogram. A couple times. And a few arrests. And cocaine. And drunk driving. Once hitting the pregnant lady and fleeing the scene and coming back. And again when he was drinking w the homeless guy at a stoplight or whatever.

When Rogan had the USADA guy on his podcast to “clear Jon Jones name” we all knew the fix was in.
nigger jones came back for the weed or cocain iirc, funny shit

i remember rogan had Dania White on and it was his "i love Chrissy mayor" moment, gay

Ngannou is a weird fella man looks like he should be swinging from a tree, his personality is as much fun as watching an ape in the zoo too, these niggas always bitching about money and not fighting, some folks pretty much getting off the drama side of things like that jew nose werido reporter Aerial HeWantsTheD

everytime i watch boxing the fighters would throw 2 punches and start hugging, the ref would touch their shoulders and say "break break", repeat that for 50 times in the next 15 minutes and you got yourself a boxing match

Phish

Forum Clout
always love when the crowd go wild when on of fighters get rocked, and ofc people from r/mma are major anti crowd because they think they know the sport better than filthy casual audience
It gives the fighters an extra boost of confidence/energy to continue the action. Someone like Nate Diaz wouldnt have made it as far as he did without the audience interaction. Between him talking to them and them screaming for him, i think is what really pushes him in those later rounds. (That and plus hes a cardio maniac).