UFC 275 discussion thread

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Joanna is tough as fuck. I would be hospitalized if this chick hit me with one of those elbows

Harry Powell

Look at her fucking face doing the walk out. Looks like the fucking terminator. Hadn’t looked at a single person in the crowd.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Joanna is tough as fuck. I would be hospitalized if this chick hit me with one of those elbows
flair_flop.gif

Harry Powell

Bisping rightfully calling Cormier a moron for acting like Santos shouldn't go for the sub. DC isn't as bad as he used to be but he's still a tard.
DC is only there because he’s a likable black dude. He’s retarded, but I wouldn’t mind if he was my neighbor, which is the appeal.

Monk

Well let’s see how this one goes - I predict a slaughter. No matter how much they hype this chick, Svechenko is a monster.
Same thing is happening in this fight that led to Nunes getting beat. Shevchenko is fighting a chick who has similar physical traits and isn't afraid to mix it up. So many fights involving dominant fighters are over before they even begin, especially in WMMA.

Harry Powell

Same thing is happening in this fight that led to Nunes getting beat. Shevchenko is fighting a chick who has similar physical traits and isn't afraid to mix it up. So many fights involving dominant fighters are over before they even begin, especially in WMMA.
I dunno dude. I at least feel like Valentina showed up here tonight. That Nunes fight was bizarre. It was like she was on Xanax, she wasn’t even there. She had zero fighting spirit in her.

Harry Powell

Fuck!! It’s insane, Valentina fighting off these subs. I keep thinking she’s fucking done and she peels her off.

Monk

I dunno dude. I at least feel like Valentina showed up here tonight. That Nunes fight was bizarre. It was like she was on Xanax, she wasn’t even there. She had zero fighting spirit in her.
Could also be that she lost heart when she realized Pena wasn't like the rest of the chicks she's fought.

Harry Powell

Well talk about the momentum changing, fuck. Santos really got fucked by that head collision