• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

U very big boobs

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
IMG_1768.jpeg

No idea who did this or how but tyfys

"You make me sick, fat person"

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
View attachment 206310

No idea who did this or how but tyfys

"You make me sick, fat person"

These are so fucking funny but I think the original flooding of his Insta comments is slightly better. It was all horny Indian accounts acting like he was some hot 25 year old Insta model. I've never laughed as hard at anything involving pig than one of them saying "Can I fuck your tits? 😍"

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
How much would it cost to get like a thousand Indians commenting on his tweets like this? Like 9 bucks?
First website I found said $17 for a hundred. Obviously nobody has that sitting around. It's the middle of the month ebt doesn't hit for a couple of weeks.

This is an obvious joke and for information only.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its fucking deranged. "Honey did you remember to lock the front door, back door, and your instagram comments?"
Also funny how he cries were dangerous violent terrorist criminals guilty of many felonies when this kind of silly stuff is the extent of our actions. We’ve always done goofy shit that pisses him off in hilarious ways.