• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tyfys... Jesse Ventura Launching His Own Marijuana Brand

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Gonna name the first diesel strain "Thermite Paint." The follow up will be "I WON! Aka, Chris Kyle Lost! Aka, Don't Just Say I Won And Walk Away"

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
What is with vanity marijuana brands when it's still illegally federally and you can only sell in a few states? No one is making money where I live and it's one of the only states where it's legal, abundant, and the government isn't screwing up licensing. It's got to be a fraud thing where you hide money by claiming big losses in weed selling.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Holy shit OAJ defending Chris Kyle is so monumentally gay in retrospect. The 9/11 inebriation almost made everyone forget SF soldiers are 60 IQ psychopaths.
Lol even back then pre-redpill I wondered why the fuck O&A would spend so much time clowning on 9-11 truthers? Like there no different the Kennedy conspiracy or moon landing hoak the amount of venom those worms would unleash on critical thinkers made he start digging

midwit

Forum Clout
What is with vanity marijuana brands when it's still illegally federally and you can only sell in a few states? No one is making money where I live and it's one of the only states where it's legal, abundant, and the government isn't screwing up licensing. It's got to be a fraud thing where you hide money by claiming big losses in weed selling.
Yeah same here in my state. I'm convinced it's all money laundering. Nobody is making money selling $60 ounces.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
:fighter_sm:Why don't you tell me how much THC is in thish gummy, if you're shuch a shtoner? I wash a Governor, a fighter, a cannabish merchant!

1711774538410.png

Seriously, can someone whose brain isn't eroded by decades of high-test cannabis use explain to me how the fuck this is supposed to anything? Do you have to eat the whole bag of gummies to get stoned or is this a medicinal-only application?

Forum Clout
Lol even back then pre-redpill I wondered why the fuck O&A would spend so much time clowning on 9-11 truthers? Like there no different the Kennedy conspiracy or moon landing hoak the amount of venom those worms would unleash on critical thinkers made he start digging
O&A have admitted the difference is that it was too close to home for them.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
:fighter_sm:Why don't you tell me how much THC is in thish gummy, if you're shuch a shtoner? I wash a Governor, a fighter, a cannabish merchant!

View attachment 190750
Seriously, can someone whose brain isn't eroded by decades of high-test cannabis use explain to me how the fuck this is supposed to anything? Do you have to eat the whole bag of gummies to get stoned or is this a medicinal-only application?
It’s snake oil unless it’s high in thc you’re not getting high same with prescribed medications unless they’re scheduled they do very little mentally like gabapentin isn’t the same as klonopin

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Fuck weed, fuck aliens and fuck Jesse Ventura. I hope Chris Kyle rapes him in hell.