• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Two soy boys and a hole discuss Patrick's swatting story

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
walked away from my computer with this playing came back when it was at 28:00 and almost spewed my road soda everywhere

1707953676220.png

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Comment section made me very happy. This whole fiasco is a perfect personification of the 2 types of people today - People that get their information by reading headlines/tweets/other short snippets of information and gauge the reliability based on whether or not the speaker has the correct politics - and people who collect facts and information before drawing a conclusion. The first group of people always get the jump and capture the minds of emotional faggots, niggers, and women.

Last edited by a moderator:

cachorro

Forum Clout
19:45 The hole (with no trace of irony or sarcasm) says the FBI should flip torswats so he can send swat teams to the President of Syria's house.
Hooooooleee shit I thought you’d be exaggerating at least a little bit but that’s exactly what happened. And the guys nervous chuckle like he can’t tell if a punchline is coming or what