• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Two of the ugliest men in radio with Tony Soprano’s daughter.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
E07CFA2C-085C-4F7F-8D44-3437FC74CE48.jpeg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Jesus Christ, they're two grown men hosting a radio show, couldn't they at least have the dignity to wear clothes that don't have writing or pictures on them? Jim has some kind of retarded slogan on his otherwise normal shirt and the bridge troll is wearing a fucking wrestling shirt, like how a special ed kid would. It's humiliating.
I bet it's one of the chip merchs

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Jesus Christ, they're two grown men hosting a radio show, couldn't they at least have the dignity to wear clothes that don't have writing or pictures on them? Jim has some kind of retarded slogan on his otherwise normal shirt and the bridge troll is wearing a fucking wrestling shirt, like how a special ed kid would. It's humiliating.
Especially if you have a guest in, let alone a hot chick. I'm not saying to put on a coat and tails, but at least something you might wear to court or a bat mitsvah.

Especially if you have a guest in, let alone a hot chick. I'm not saying to put on a coat and tails, but at least something you might wear to court or a bat mitsvah.
Just something that doesn't have any kind of logo or saying printed on it. If you ever wear that shit, you wear it when you're slobbing around the house, when you're cleaning the bathtub or vacuuming your car, not when you're conducting a celebrity interview. If you had no idea who Sam was, you'd see him wearing that shirt and assume he's a retard of some kind, as no grown man walks around wearing WWE gear unless they're "special".