• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Two nothings talk about nothing

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
I managed to watch 3.5 mins of this thing. Observations:
  • Norton says he had 10 sexual partners by age 10 - Brennan doesn't react, doesn't flinch, doesn't skip a beat - he just keeps steamrolling through, it's telling that someone describing what is to any normal human person disturbing child sex makes zero impact on creep Brennan - I'm sure child sex is as normal to Brennan as sunlight on a summer day
  • Brennan is hideous - it's genuinely distracting, he looks like he's dying of AIDS and Progeria at the same time
  • Seconds in and Norton's talking about piss (it's either piss or shit on his youtube channel - every episode), Norton's fat and looks like he's had a stroke and can't keep eye contact due to severe brain damage - he just looks fucked up
Unrelated, I also couldn't take either of Norton's last two 'podcasts' - Kerryn Feehan (her head looks like a grotesque sperm glazed donut - she has to be autistic to not understand how fucking grotesque and abnormal she looks) is a human non-event and if you want unlistenable shit check out the recent Sean Donnelly one where his obnoxious unbearable laugh is repeated twice

Ol' glazed cum head
Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 10.25.41 am.png

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
"With your "wife"....who's trans I believe....."

"yip *looks down at floor*"

Already tapped out at 10 seconds in but it does amuse me that the little faggot can't hold eye contact with another man when they refer to his male sex prostitute as his "wife".
It went right into kid fucking. Walleye head was asking questions and then bringing up girls. Can’t wait until Jim is dead

Forum Clout
"With your "wife"....who's trans I believe....."

"yip *looks down at floor*"

Already tapped out at 10 seconds in but it does amuse me that the little faggot can't hold eye contact with another man when they refer to his male sex prostitute as his "wife".
What makes it even weaselly-er is that Jimmy knows it's supposed to be a "taboo" topic, that you have to play along and pretend his he-bride is a real woman like any other, and he gets flustered when that protocol is breached. Jimmy is not "married" to a "woman", he's living a role play scenario with a shemale prostitute, who lies all day every day about who he really is. And when this gay sham disintegrates...and it will...he's going to completely decompensate until he's in the corner of a padded room, twitching and blinking and making silly voices to amuse himself, unless he manages to kill himself first.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I’ve been watching season 10 of 90 day fiancé there’s a trans lady Nikki who looks like an older version of Norton’s bride who was from New Jersey as well trying to import a Moldovan gentlemen. Like a reverse Jim Norton situation of course at the tell all the Moldovan man claims he’s not trans attracted and wants to just be friends with his he/she

Yes I’m aware I’m a faggot I’ll see myself out.

I WAS BLOCKED

YOU KNOW HOW TO BALL, I KNOW ARISTOTL.
Forum Clout
confessions of someone who enjoyed parts of jim and sam in the past.

this version of jim is the WORST. hes a fucking gay man cosplaying as a hetrosexual man. anyone with a heartbeat can see hes a FAGGOT.

jim, my brother in christ, youre gay. admit it, get a divorce a marry a 28 year old twink boy. everyone knows thats what you really want, FAGGOT.

Forum Clout
What makes it even weaselly-er is that Jimmy knows it's supposed to be a "taboo" topic, that you have to play along and pretend his he-bride is a real woman like any other, and he gets flustered when that protocol is breached. Jimmy is not "married" to a "woman", he's living a role play scenario with a shemale prostitute, who lies all day every day about who he really is. And when this gay sham disintegrates...and it will...he's going to completely decompensate until he's in the corner of a padded room, twitching and blinking and making silly voices to amuse himself, unless he manages to kill himself first.
I dont think its jim being in denial as much as it is him power tripping over other comedians knowing and not being able to make fun of that and everyday joes having to act like thats normal lest they get canceled.

Forum Clout
I dont think its jim being in denial as much as it is him power tripping over other comedians knowing and not being able to make fun of that and everyday joes having to act like thats normal lest they get canceled.
Power tripping is a good way to put it. He's reveling in it. It's the culmination of Jimmy's entire depraved life. He's getting plowed in the ass by a huge cock, while not being labeled as a fag. Everyone has to play along, and pretend his annoying he-bride is a girl.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Power tripping is a good way to put it. He's reveling in it. It's the culmination of Jimmy's entire depraved life. He's getting plowed in the ass by a huge cock, while not being labeled as a fag. Everyone has to play along, and pretend his annoying he-bride is a girl.
Exactly. Jim gets off on the embarrassment he can cause to other people. And the power he has with cancel culture to get people in trouble for calling him a faggot or an abomination. It's the ultimate decades long crescendo into the climax of his public humiliation fetish finally being forced upon society. Like some depraved molested revenge fantasy.

"I was raped as a kid.....now I get to sexually impose myself on all of society.....tee hee".