• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Two morons who know nothing about bars do a review

CQ Beans

Forum Clout

Fake reality show starts with a fat lipped loud mouth outing his fake show by introducing two teetotalers as two big radio stars who ‘know bars.’ Nice recon, fat lip guy. I can’t be bothered to google his name. I can’t be.

The bartender clearly frazzled by the site of the two half men monstrosities that have invaded his job site promptly forgets his bar menu. One of the unfortunate odd jobs then interjects a ‘cancel joke’ from forty years ago before settling on soft drinks. This is is going great.

The awful lip guy then says that the bar keep is wrong for preparing a Tabasco drink that Norton not only agreed to but doesn’t include any spicy illegal immigrant prostitute cum.

‘Is it usually flat?’ asked the Frankenstein connoisseur that spat out professionally made steaks he was served on OnA and never drinks alcohol.

‘Uummm…. Medium…?’ Great acting, James. Also,’ I don’t love it.’ It obvious not being Viking penis.

‘Oh my God! Look at my hand!’‘And my face not to mention my entire body! ‘ the unfortunate refugee from the Island of Dr. Moreau should have said.

Seriously, it’s bar food you asshats. Grease food is what they serve at these places. The car guys whoever they were deserve a steaming ballon bag scalding hot water to the face while explaining,’ I didn’t expect that to happen!’

Thank you for your time.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Oh, thought it was dopey opie and his dim witted brother 🤣😜🤣😜🤣😜
your-jokes-are-868644686b.jpg