Two billion to die from vaccination

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

JI3H3Te.gif

1652568461508.jpeg

The preceding announcement has been paid for by the Ricci/Lawless/Silverstone/Lightning/Graham/Richards/Elizabeth/Connelly/Anderson/Posey/Gellar/Doherty Alliance & Crime Syndicate & Co. as well as the N-N-N-New World Order

Riccardo Bosi

Is it forbidden to give a timestamp of anything notable if you're in the hag-alliance?
It's all notable you cunt.

The preceding announcement has been paid for by the Ricci/Lawless/Silverstone/Lightning/Graham/Richards/Elizabeth/Connelly/Anderson/Posey/Gellar/Doherty Alliance & Crime Syndicate & Co. as well as the N-N-N-New World Order

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
It's all notable you cunt.

Do you know how I can download the 2nd video, i'm confused what it's hosted on there's no way to open it

Also what's the first video about, i'm not sure if I wanna have it play in the background, the picture is too jewy

Riccardo Bosi

Do you know how I can download the 2nd video, i'm confused what it's hosted on there's no way to open it

Also what's the first video about, i'm not sure if I wanna have it play in the background, the picture is too jewy
Second video is https://zeeemedia.com/interview/dr-vladimir-zelenko-new-interview/

For the first video, just search for Vladimir Zelenko on Bitchute, 90s actress child.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
How did she pass?

Like wind.

So I seen this bitch right before and told her her legs looked like clot factories. She said her "doctor" "didn't say anything about that" but that she would have them check. They told us blood clots from her legs went up and stopped her heart.

Nice death, stupid.