• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twitching Ghoul

Checked his stream out last night for the first time, what a pathetic husk of a man is now...of course he was drunk lisping like an old queen, then muscles marinara stormed in and told him to be quiet.

He then spent the rest of the stream whining about how girls are the worst and he just wants to play his video games, I stuck around hoping missy would come back and snap his neck...

Remember, we're all just jealous.

Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 06.42.57.png
Nana

G

[MEDIA=twitch]video_id=1309326070[/MEDIA]

5:30 for Missy Muscles.
There's so much to enjoy just in the little bit where she comes in. She's clearly so exasperated with this old queen that she's gotta be questioning if the check is worth the horseshit anymore. What I really love though, is seeing Anthony's character distilled into a few short seconds. Screaming like a fag, gets shushed by Missy, is a groveling little bitch to her, then quietly complains about how she sucks. Tough talkin' Tony strikes again.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Checked his stream out last night for the first time, what a pathetic husk of a man is now...of course he was drunk lisping like an old queen, then muscles marinara stormed in and told him to be quiet.

He then spent the rest of the stream whining about how girls are the worst and he just wants to play his video games, I stuck around hoping missy would come back and snap his neck...

Remember, we're all just jealous.

View attachment 44366Nana
1653578448197.png

HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT