• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twat Joe calls out Fat Joe

Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 14.01.34.png

Always with the damn emojis...

JOE, YOU'RE 64, GET OFF TWITTER YOU NIGGER!

THIS IS THE LAST DECADE OF YOUR LIFE AND THIS IS HOW YOU CHOOSE TO SPEND IT? IF YOU WANT TO SAY NIGGER, THAN JUST FUCKING SAY IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT BUT DON'T BE SURPRISED IF IT HAS REPERCUSSIONS. ASK YOU LITTLE BROTHER, HE CAN TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT.

🖕😑

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
".. I can't use it UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES".

It's because Joe is shadow banned. But in the real world. Joe is a scrounging bum and racist. Why so desperate to say Nigga?

View attachment 44870
What a sack of shit, he couldn’t teach this child a quick song? Then he has the nerve to use this picture for his own cow-brained excuse to get some points

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
As talentless as these rapper fags may be, their musical careers TOWER over Joe's.
Never been big on Fat Joe, but I do love the stuff he did with Big Pun. But that's more on Big Pun's shoulders than Fat Joe's. I love Twinz. I love listening to Big Pun snoring as he struggles for air between words. His big fat throat can't handle it. Fucking guy had awake apnea.

Also, my dad still references that "Lean Back" song and does the dance.

Never been big on Fat Joe, but I do love the stuff he did with Big Pun. But that's more on Big Pun's shoulders than Fat Joe's. I love Twinz. I love listening to Big Pun snoring as he struggles for air between words. His big fat throat can't handle it. Fucking guy had awake apnea.

Also, my dad still references that "Lean Back" song and does the dance.
The old Terror Squad stuff was dope