• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Turbo cunt rides again, and creates new stlaker

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
Part 1 ( I assume the protected tweet was some dumb thing Rick said ):
1703062637692.png

Part 2 ( new stlaker learns about Rick and Norm ):
1703062686775.png

Twist ( stlaker has been on twitter since 2007 ):
1703062851911.png

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is already in full Mr. Scrooge/Grinch mode. Ready to jump into any tweet and start fighting or name calling. He tries to act like his life is going great but this is just another holiday that he doesnt spend with his daughter and gets to sit in his dark living room watching muppets drunk and alone. While the rest of his family has a great time knowing that Pat isnt there to ruin it.

1703078724421.png

1703079198567.png

1703079268502.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He is already in full Mr. Scrooge/Grinch mode. Ready to jump into any tweet and start fighting or name calling. He tries to act like his life is going great but this is just another holiday that he doesnt spend with his daughter and gets to sit in his dark living room watching muppets drunk and alone. While the rest of his family has a great time knowing that Pat isnt there to ruin it.

View attachment 172080

View attachment 172081

View attachment 172082
Pat was like 12 when this came out. I had friends with mustaches at 12. I was too preoccupied with getting my weiner touched to give a shit about stuff like this by then. Not Pat. I'd stopped playing with toys by then too and he's still going strong with that.

This loser really fucked up his life. He could've had fun and made some memories and had some stories to tell about his life other than "Star Trek, Hook and The Muppets shaped me as a human being" and made up shit like his cat killing an owl (pretty much an apex predator) or backflip-kicking the knife out of a guy's hand.

Forum Clout
How can this still be fun and worthwhile for him?
He's been doing this for 10 years, and it's gotten him fucking nowhere!!!
I'd hardly say it's gotten him nowhere, he's a 100lbs fatter, definitely less productive, still has the same car, a loveless marriage, a dump of a house and is mocked by anybody with a normal life. His actions have taken him places, ust not good places.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Pat just cant have a civil conversation about the topic he brought up and share ideas. He wants to say his point and then insult anyone that questions his take.
Because he can't. He doesn't have the breadth of knowledge or intelligence required for any follow up discussion. He has just enough iq to know what hot takes to copy and paste from reddit., but he can't follow that up with his own thoughts.

He's fat.