Trying to pick a friend up on his special day.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
β€Ž
Shit lol I didn't realize the text cut some off. I wasn't being a dick either, little personal fact, it's her birthday for real tomorrow, lol. The kid baked this for my hobby not bad either, now my "fat" kids will devour it.
One of your kids baked this? Awesome! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ You spend time with your children and are involved and an very active part of their lives.... I mean they made a FATRICK PIG CAKE!!!
Fatrick couldn't pick Annabelle out of a crowd and Annabelle would run away screaming for help if Fatrick went near her...
Covidcumia, you're a legend mate!

And while Fatrick might think saying 'you are mentally ill stlaker' will damage you...even IF you needed Thorazine on toast to start your day... You've a family. And an extended one. Fatrick barely has Nikki. No friends. No in laws warm welcome,. No welcoming parents or siblings to spend holidays with.

No daughter to hide eggs from at Easter and or hunt down the present she asked Santa for. Just dried up medicated Nikki and US!!!!

Goddamn I hope he never blocks you! I guarantee you spend more time in his head than his own fucking wife! πŸ˜‚!

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
β€Ž
β€Ž
1650327273219.png