• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump says he will turn himself in on Thursday. Will Pig and Trump go to jail on the same day? That would be hilarious.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Reminds me of election night lockout and book release suspension day. Seems almost perfectly poetic to me. Fuck em both. Lock em in the same pod and let them fight over a bologna sandwich with multiple shivs hidden around the cells. In fact, that may be the very reason Pig skips court, so he doesnt miss the twitterX opportunities to go viral again and get that sweet sweet dopamine.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I just love the fact that pig has painted himself into a corner by publicly stating he's going to "fight it". The only way he can avoid prison/fines is to be a good boy and just pay like he's supposed to but now he can't do that without losing face.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There’s a LOT of proof the elections were rigged. More than normal.

I can’t imagine being one of those people who wants to destroy Trump like this. Even if you hate the guy, at most he would have got 8 years in the hot seat. Do you really want to usher in a total corrupt police state that destroys wrong thinkers and tortures protestors over it? Insane.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There’s a LOT of proof the elections were rigged. More than normal.

I can’t imagine being one of those people who wants to destroy Trump like this. Even if you hate the guy, at most he would have got 8 years in the hot seat. Do you really want to usher in a total corrupt police state that destroys wrong thinkers and tortures protestors over it? Insane.

There’s no point even pointing out the hypocrisy how Biden is just as guilty and more egregiously so on every charge they’re sticking on Trump. They know and they don’t care, they think it’s funny.

Scum.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If Trump was prosecuting Biden would you care?

Of course, I don’t vote and don’t care about the different candidates. I don’t want the apparatus of the state to destroy anti establishment candidates though. Nobody should.

They did it from day 1 with all that fucking bullshit about Russian interference and collusion. People still believe that you know? It’s truly unhinged.

Forum Clout
Of course, I don’t vote and don’t care about the different candidates. I don’t want the apparatus of the state to destroy anti establishment candidates though. Nobody should.

They did it from day 1 with all that fucking bullshit about Russian interference and collusion. People still believe that you know? It’s truly unhinged.
That's a fair take and I respect it.

Trump is still a massive faggot and I hope he's in prison for years.

G

Pig's still asleep,930am Tuesday.....good thing his reddit stlaker child is as retarded as him and thinks its Wednesday

1692714864955.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That's a fair take and I respect it.

Trump is still a massive faggot and I hope he's in prison for years.

I agree but also life was way better under Trump, that’s just a fact. If you wanna play the lesser of two evils game, (I don’t, I don’t vote) then you should still want Trump.

People had more money, better jobs, less crime, safer borders, less war. that’s irrefutable reality.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
I agree but also life was way better under Trump, that’s just a fact. If you wanna play the lesser of two evils game, (I don’t, I don’t vote) then you should still want Trump.

People had more money, better jobs, less crime, safer borders, less war. that’s irrefutable reality.
You honestly feel that one man controls the economy and crime rates?

You insist you don’t vote but clearly think Trump made the country better in those respects than Biden. Why not vote at that point, if the president is such a powerful figure?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You honestly feel that one man controls the economy and crime rates?

You insist you don’t vote but clearly think Trump made the country better in those respects than Biden. Why not vote at that point, if the president is such a powerful figure?

Never said one man does. I said it was objectively better under the other man. It’s a fact and you sound mad about it for some reason.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Would it be possible that the current conditions and the president have nothing to do with each other?

No, because one prevented wars and one is facilitating them. That’s all I really care about, and policing border laws and stuff.

I don’t want perpetual wars or open borders, life is much worse now because that dementia pedophile Biden champions this bullshit.

Trump wasn’t great but he was infinitely better in these core problems. America first, always.