• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump lives in his pig head rent free lol

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1708300157094.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I went to look for his very first trump tweet and it took forever just to get out of 2023. Its really crazy how much he thinks about about trump and how many posts are about him. I tapped out at 2021. If anyone had the autism to dig for his first trump post Id love to see it. If you attempt this, you will see just how much trump has own his wet brain for almost a decade.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
I went to look for his very first trump tweet and it took forever just to get out of 2023. Its really crazy how much he thinks about about trump and how many posts are about him. I tapped out at 2021. If anyone had the autism to dig for his first trump post Id love to see it. If you attempt this, you will see just how much trump has own his wet brain for almost a decade.
Yep. Pig is officially Trump property. The guy owns everything from sky scrapers to golf courses, and just broke into the pigsty market.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
That last one is one of the biggest L’s the Pig has ever taken lol
I dunno. This is a man who was given $100k+ to pursue a lawsuit, the outcome of which was him paying tens of thousands to the guy he was trying to sue.

Pat has some pretty big Ls in his back catalogue is what I’m saying. He’s quite fat too.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
I dunno. This is a man who was given $100k+ to pursue a lawsuit, the outcome of which was him paying tens of thousands to the guy he was trying to sue.

Pat has some pretty big Ls in his back catalogue is what I’m saying. He’s quite fat too.
Yeah I kind of thought that as soon as clicked “post”… Pig has a steady stream of L’s