Trump is suing CNN

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
1664836158723.png

G

Remember...Donald Trump being president means people like Oprah will also become pres one day.

Why not? What credentials does Trump have over Oprah or idk, Vince McMahon?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Why not? What credentials does Trump have over Oprah or idk, Vince McMahon?
Vince McMahon successfully ran one of the largest sports promotions in the world. And also ran movie companies under the WWE umbrella. He also actually wrestled and fought and didn't just sit there like how kike sports team owners never actually played any sports. Trump is a kike and Oprah is a nigger. Both are products of Hollywood pushing them.

Vince is a political outsider who had to work for a living and succeed on his own. Trump was born into a major crypto kike family. Vince's wife lost her senate bid to a jew who was a stolen valor loser who said he fought in Vietnam yet when confronted about it was allowed to keep his political career. Vince could never be president. Trump is just a kike who is controlled opposition for Whites like Ben Shapiro or whoever.

G

Vince McMahon successfully ran one of the largest sports promotions in the world. And also ran movie companies under the WWE umbrella. He also actually wrestled and fought and didn't just sit there like how kike sports team owners never actually played any sports. Trump is a kike and Oprah is a nigger. Both are products of Hollywood pushing them.

Vince is a political outsider who had to work for a living and succeed on his own. Trump was born into a major crypto kike family. Vince's wife lost her senate bid to a jew who was a stolen valor loser who said he fought in Vietnam yet when confronted about it was allowed to keep his political career. Vince could never be president. Trump is just a kike who is controlled opposition for Whites like Ben Shapiro or whoever.
Vince McMohel lol

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

1664846814777.png

anti-semite sam roberts could be a good bit

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

I heard Vince is a Freemason, wonder if there's any truth to it.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I don't think he'll get $475, but he'll win something.

Just the Russia bullshit alone will win him something.