Trump Appreciation Thread

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
If he runs I'll vote him again... and yea, It's clear he won 2020.

I don't know thou, he simps for kikes, he was a COVID sales man for a long time (think he has quit), he pardon fucking rappers, people are rotting in jail because of him.

They try making it sound like he helped the military; nah he just made it bigger. I got out in '18, military is ran like a fucking joke. They need someone to audit the flag officers.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
If he runs I'll vote him again... and yea, It's clear he won 2020.

I don't know thou, he simps for kikes, he was a COVID sales man for a long time (think he has quit), he pardon fucking rappers, people are rotting in jail because of him.

They try making it sound like he helped the military; nah he just made it bigger. I got out in '18, military is ran like a fucking joke. They need someone to audit the flag officers.

if you were in the military that speaks more to how much it gives opportunities to total losers

G

Remember those YouTube videos where a sniper reticle would do a headshot on whoever Trump was shitting on, then the blowhorn would go off after Trump's comment with the joints and shitty gifs coming onto the screen? 2016 election was fun.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He was #1 Shabbos Goy, but I was happy to vote for him twice.

A '24 rematch between him and Biden would be a senile shitshow, but I am down for it.

Biden's approval rating is worse! :ROFLMAO: