• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trouble in Nanadise?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
1669800444758.jpeg
Tri

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
No. No one on CP media are old OnA fans Fred you faggot. We’re the only old OnA fans left. I hate to be fair to nana but, why should they be? Legion of Skanks was the biggest show he got, and they weren’t fans. Big Jay was even on the fucking show a couple of times, and he isn’t a fan. Some fat faggot who was basically a carnie exhibit died. God I hate everyone involved in that shit faggot network.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
To be clear, Fred is a literal cuck who blows his poker friends. But Chrissy's playing dumb and not in a trolling way. It's her worst quality to pretend she doesn't know/doesn't care about a topic she doesn't want to discuss.

As for Geno, I'm sure it was your typical "What's that, something uncomfortable?!?! I'll talk fast, quickly, and increasingly high pitched, then transition to another topic as a substitute for making a joke!!!"

Either say nothing or throw the faggot fans a bone.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I think Fred’s afraid what his tribute will be, which will probably not even be a mention. Can’t believe everyone isn’t respecting the legacy of people who sometimes called into radio shows years ago.
Whatever happened to Dugout Doug? Talk about an unwarranted sense of importance.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Fred, you can't get angry with people for not knowing shit about this stupid radio show. I know it was a big deal to you but nobody else cares because it's not important. A self-destructive man died by rotting his own limbs off. Everyone will forget in a month.

I say this as somebody who knows too much about this dogshit.

I don't subcribe to this channel to GET ANGRY
I thought that's what right-wing rage bait was all about.

Last edited: