• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

tried listening to boq

chocolatehellhole

My posts here will be studied by Somali academics
Forum Clout
can anyone here who went to college tell me if they are actually talking about stuff?
It's "stream of consciousness" as Boq himself has described it. aka it's some retard talking about paint balloons as anti-tank armament in a serious manner. Strong opinions, no research. Uninformed with Boq Precision. (no disrespect)

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
this is a hurt man...
Are you "vibe checking" me with your "tools and training"?
boqumentaryexhibit53.png

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
My latest video is of a friend (smarter than the 2 smartest posters here combined) giving his take on my Einstein stream. You should have a look

You're still a troll, just as an islamic extremist character now? Do you really not believe Einstein was at least 10x smarter than Mohammed and Allah combined? Good bit if so

G

You're still a troll, just as an islamic extremist character now? Do you really not believe Einstein was at least 10x smarter than Mohammed and Allah combined? Good bit if so
people who did their homework:

[MEDIA=youtube]_NQSv22TD2c[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]fsOba2upljw[/MEDIA]
^^ ignore Sam Tripoli's vaudeville act

suddenly a dweller in the casbah of internet antisemitism (OWEN FARMS) is giving a jew a pass? odd

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
people who did their homework:

<-- ignore Sam Tripoli's vaudeville

suddenly a dweller in the casbah of internet antisemitism (OWEN FARMS) is giving a jew a pass? odd

You have to be a CQ_1 level tard to not get such a simple equation as e=mc2. Here's another muslim with a hot take on Einstein on your level

G

What is Boq's take on the Sumerians thinking that extraterrestrials mated with Earth women to make Nephilim who were big gay faggots trying to rape people?
Honestly nobody ever heard of "Sumer" before 18th century archaelogists coining the term. There was only Babylonia (in the bible, other texts from antiquity both secular and religious, and in Islam). This retconning of civilizations is one of the things I dont trust. THere was no such thing as "Indus-Valley Civilization or Mohen-Daro" either. It was always just "India". No such thing as "Byzantine Empire" it was just Rome, and the people called themselves "Romans" even in the Greek Speaking Eastern part.

There is a guy named Jason Breascher (his channel is @Archaix on youtube, but he has alot of books self-published) and he makes a compelling research on "Sumer" and the "Annunaki". I like what he has to say on it, except I think all of that should just be called BABYLON/BABYLONIA as it always was.

As for the mating aspect. Babylon was the place 'esoterica' was taught to humanity (MAGIC) before anywhere else, and this involves daemonology. To this day there are Kurdish people (living in what was once Babylon) who claim to be "half jinn". And many accounts of Jinn-Human hybrids (both maternallly jinn or maternally human) exist from Arabic, Assyrian, etc lore.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
No such thing as "Byzantine Empire" it was just Rome, and the people called themselves "Romans" even in the Greek Speaking Eastern part.
Byzantium was probably based, because yeah, it was just an extension of Rome that ignored the "Roman" aspect of Catholicism and then officially went into schism in the 11th century. But yes, many accounts had them referring to themselves as the Eastern Romans, and although they spoke Greek didn't consider themselves "Hellenic" (anyone in this region that didn't speak Latin would technically be Hellenic... whatever that means).

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
My latest video is of a friend (smarter than the 2 smartest posters here combined) giving his take on my Einstein stream. You should have a look

Wood drastically -- Wood 'drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth.'

You got that from Vickers,

'Work in Essex County,' page 98, right?

Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter?

Or do you...is that your thing? You come into a bar. You read some obscure passage and then pretend...you pawn it off as your own idea just to impress some girls and embarrass my friend?

See the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life.

One: don't do that.

And two: You dropped a hundred and fifty grand on a f----n' education you coulda' got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library.