• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRASH UPDATE: Department assigned!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_9172.jpeg

I’m so sorry, Anthony.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They’re probably well used to dealing with arrogant rule breaking negroes like Cumia. Let’s hope they stop him.
I saw some saying trash burning is regular in SC, which may be true, but definitely not for the "upper class" shithole he lives in. All his neighbors may live on empty plots of land with prebuilt mcmansions but they paid good money for that. They dont want any white flight going on.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I saw some saying trash burning is regular in SC, which may be true, but definitely not for the "upper class" shithole he lives in. All his neighbors may live on empty plots of land with prebuilt mcmansions but they paid good money for that. They dont want any white flight going on.

If everybody does it, it’s still against code and a concerned member of the public has used the correct method to report it. He must be dealt with.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
He doesn’t live in an upper class area, there’s a trailer park on his street.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I'll do everyone a favor, I'll pay for the body cam footage of when the cops show up to give him a warning; just so we can see how much Nana respects the boys in blue. 99.9 chance they don't and it will be some office lackey.
Really hope its during one of his live streams, where he's already drunk on wine, and pissy about COD

Forum Clout
Nana claims that every man loves to burn shit and I agree but burning trash sucks. It smells terrible, doesn't burn consistently and leaves shitty debris behind. Burning tree limbs, logs, brush, leaves, grass cuttings etc is awesome but Nana is too weak to actually maintain his property.
He’s doing it to cover the smell of Missy’s shitty ass.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
No matter what happens he will turn it into a badass story where the inspectors show up and went “Yeaaah man we support what you’re doing we just gotta come out here cuz of those bitch karen neighbors”. Everyone loves Nana!
Or they’ll see a black guy with guns and taze him to death. Can’t wait for joes Twitter response. He’ll have to quit his job if he wants to get home in time to forge the will.