• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tranth dragged on the X

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
He is. He claims to be African American with an Arab dad from "Dubai"

No Arab would say his dad is from Dubai (city made of 99% expats), they'd say "my dad was Emirati". He's a liar. Idk about the other allegations, pdf gets thrown around like nothing online, unless he's got convictions or there's solid proof.
He preyed on underage boys trying to get into politics and asked them for nude photos, a few of them have come forward to expose him for it including an IP2 related streamer who wound up in the Fuentes circles who went by "Smiley the Fed".

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
How's your alleged family doing, Alonester?

Shut up and tap dance, you faggot

da553f75d9d65af1d0524a8009f28d33.gif

Shut up queer. I got a wife and a gooma and a brood of unwanted kids.

You fell for the fake Boq cause you're an idiot. You also apparently fell for those seven toothbrushes that @Turry Fawks bought and then deliberately pointed out to give the impression that he has a family.

899b45d12d4f17fb76e97b0e66c8b893.gif

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
da553f75d9d65af1d0524a8009f28d33.gif

Shut up queer. I got a wife and a gooma and a brood of unwanted kids.

You fell for the fake Boq cause you're an idiot. You also apparently fell for those seven toothbrushes that @Turry Fawks bought and then deliberately pointed out to give the impression that he has a family.

899b45d12d4f17fb76e97b0e66c8b893.gif

That's the real Boq, silly

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
We get to church as often as we can
="we go when we feel like it"

yeah, very "orthodox", the model christian family. I bet your (alleged) wife is a great big fat person and wears sweatpants to a megachurch jamboree filled with canuck trailer trash.

Last edited:

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
He is. He claims to be African American with an Arab dad from "Dubai"

No Arab would say his dad is from Dubai (city made of 99% expats), they'd say "my dad was Emirati". He's a liar. Idk about the other allegations, pdf gets thrown around like nothing online, unless he's got convictions or there's solid proof.
Looks like he could be your brother (not the dead gay one who stepped on a landmine)