• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Transpotting

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
why is Scotland so gay? Is it just so they can stick it to the English?
It's our Opie love bit.

We're a very downtrodden left leaning country so there's more people who sympathise with immigrants, gays etc. It's not like we have ridiculous immigration rates like mainland Europe but we act like we do.
At least half of them are openly communist so it's just more of the same - deracinating society and tearing down traditional values.
I think Communist is a bit strong but you certainly do get a fair amount of jip up here if you openly vote conservative. I don't think that's the plan I just think people see it as a potential refuge from persecution because traditionally Scots know what it's like to get a raw deal.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
At least half of them are openly communist so it's just more of the same - deracinating society and tearing down traditional values. A shame because a lot of the rest of them are some of the soundest people you can meet.
I visited Edinburgh some years ago and thought that. Which is why I'm always taken back when read articles like this.

It's our Opie love bit.

We're a very downtrodden left leaning country so there's more people who sympathise with immigrants, gays etc. It's not like we have ridiculous immigration rates like mainland Europe but we act like we do.
I appreciate the insightful post, brotherman. Totally getting it now.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Just use this screen shot I took from this hilarious video.
7D824272-217F-4F7B-9200-AFEF93F70EBE.jpeg