Tranny impregnates two inmates

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Ha-Ha Holy Shit! What a great bit

Imagepipe_1.jpg

G

The New York Post is the Patrick Tomlinson of newspapers. Claims to be conservative yet they are indistinguishable from CNN.
Didn't they get some weird posed and photoshopped picture of Ghislaine Maxwell from her attorney and run some fake story about her being spotted in public? They're "conservative" just like Rupert "Genie Oil with the Rothschilds" Murdoch is. Fake and gay WWF politics.

Didn't they get some weird posed and photoshopped picture of Ghislaine Maxwell from her attorney and run some fake story about her being spotted in public? They're "conservative" just like Rupert "Genie Oil with the Rothschilds" Murdoch is. Fake and gay WWF politics.
The use tranny pronouns more than a blue haired college lesbian. They constantly write editorials begging for gun control. They push covid scare and vaccine mania as fervently as Stephen Colbert. And worst of all they write articles about Pete Davidson like he's the biggest star in the world - no one cares.

G

The use tranny pronouns more than a blue haired college lesbian. They constantly write editorials begging for gun control. They push covid scare and vaccine mania as fervently as Stephen Colbert. And worst of all they write articles about Pete Davidson like he's the biggest star in the world - no one cares.
Doesn't surprise me. I meant to write it in another thread, but they had some weird shit with Epstein's death too. There's a bizarre link between Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut, NY Post writer Larry Celona and Epstein. The site I found the original writeup on is gone now but if you search for those things, you'll find some
:pfg_md::fighter_md::lynch_md:WEIRD NEWS!

Jizz

β€Ž
β€Ž
you probably can't even order jimmy caps from the commissary and not every dude is skilled at pulling out so i don't understand why people are blaming this chick.