• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Reminder that the GOP is more pro Gay and Tranny than liberal faggots:

41419f0266a45ef0.jpeg

Liberals have simply moved on to the next phase. Republicans will be there in 2033.

b07481c1bd9da6f9.jpeg

I know that dude in real life. As you can expect, some things are scarier in person.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................go on

Imager

What the FUCK. I was so certain this was fake.

I'm trying to do better about vetting fake images and at least saying I can't confirm when I post.

Every few months someone on the Kike Hate thread will find one thing that might be wrong or at least very hard to verify, and they'll point out that these fake posts are not without consequences. That's the thing those kikes don't understand, by pointing out the couple of things I've gotten wrong, you confirming the many things I've gotten correct.

In any case, I don't like being duped myself.

Imager

Posted by someone the twitter name John Paul Jones, father of the US navy who was arrested in my town for trying to fuck an eight year old German girl
In all fairness, that name could be very common.

When I was in college another student had my first and last name, and they were apparently a faggot. I was told this by the people who had met the other guy, so I never had to use the excuse, "No, I'm not the gay one," which was nice, as having to explain that when ladies were around would be quite embarassing.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
In all fairness, that name could be very common.

When I was in college another student had my first and last name, and they were apparently a faggot. I was told this by the people who had met the other guy, so I never had to use the excuse, "No, I'm not the gay one," which was nice, as having to explain that when ladies were around would be quite embarassing.
It was a newspaper article from the era in his museum an hour drive away