• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I just am saw a news report about a new type of doctors office - a pride health center. That’s right, a doctor office that specials in gender re assignment and other confusing nonsense. The doctors are well aware of these topics because - you guessed it - they are members of the pride community. So now we’ve got nutty doctors treating nutty patients. Oh and they also specialize in Prep medication and HIV.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I love Japan.

1655846419595.jpeg

Will Tate

Oven March
There was a time when if you woke up and went outside and you saw a flag that wasn't your country's flag all over the place, you realized that your country had been invaded and you lost.

Now people see it just as advertising instead.

View attachment 49830
Nothing says oppression like your flag lining the main thoroughfare of a major city.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There was a time when if you woke up and went outside and you saw a flag that wasn't your country's flag all over the place, you realized that your country had been invaded and you lost.

Now people see it just as advertising instead.

View attachment 49830
It makes me laugh they were forced to add black and brown to the rainbow, then other sexuality related colors that the average person can’t even explain. I’ve seen government buildings that had to add 3 different flags just for “pride” month. You know the government works raising these flags have no idea what nonsense it’s celebrating. Black and brown people got mad that they weren’t “represented” on a rainbow yet the rainbow flag has nothing to do with skin color. If I remember right the whole point of the rainbow was from “over the rainbow” and about a perfect place, nothing to do with skin color.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
But what if those transphobic books are written by black people? Then what? Twitter blue check asshole Bishop Talbert Swan is black and has a book that is all about gay being an evil choice and how to pray it away. It’s for sale on Amazon but he’s black. Now what?

G

But what if those transphobic books are written by black people? Then what? Twitter blue check asshole Bishop Talbert Swan is black and has a book that is all about gay being an evil choice and how to pray it away. It’s for sale on Amazon but he’s black. Now what?
Backtracking, hypocrisy, the usual rigmarole (pardon my French). The left being so flummoxed by black people’s insouciance (sorry again) re trans issues is still amusing, says I

Edit: the fuck kinda drunken nonsense was I on with this?

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Backtracking, hypocrisy, the usual rigmarole (pardon my French). The left being so flummoxed by black people’s insouciance (sorry again) re trans issues is still amusing, says I
I always laugh at how during the George Floyd nonsense they tried to make “Black Trans Lives Matters” a thing (even pigs wife bought into it) but it fell apart pretty quick since cops weren’t killing the black trans people it was actually other black people. Turns out the majority of black people (especially men) aren’t exactly tolerant of gay / trans people. BACKPEDAL!

I remember for almost a month one of the Philly news outlets reported on a black trans person that had been found murdered and cut to pieces in a box or suitcase. They did “say their name” news pieces on the trans and how they were known to the trans community and ended with the black trans lives matter sign. Two weeks later they had a suspect! Great news! Of course the suspect was a black man and the next day the story was dropped. I don’t think they ever even caught the guy. Oopsie Doodles!