• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trannies

G

Does anyone else find the acceptance of them fucking beyond absurd?
Like, I know, we all do. But really think about it. People 100% legitimately believe that "trans women are women", and if you disagree with that, you're an alt right "transphobe".
It's fucked up. It shouldn't even be a debate. Every time I see people debating about it I feel like I'm experiencing a manic episode, it's like people debating that we need to eat food to live.

Fuck. Society has done some crazy and retarded fucking things, but I can at least see their perspective on things. But "trans women are women" is not one of them.

Fucking queers!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Like, I know, we all do. But really think about it. People 100% legitimately believe that "trans women are women", and if you disagree with that, you're an alt right "transphobe".
It's fucked up. It shouldn't even be a debate. Every time I see people debating about it I feel like I'm experiencing a manic episode, it's like people debating that we need to eat food to live.

Fuck. Society has done some crazy and retarded fucking things, but I can at least see their perspective on things. But "trans women are women" is not one of them.

Fucking queers!
It's been a while since I've read 1984 but what's happening now is akin to the department where propaganda is created and history is falsified as the Ministry of Truth. The media is pushing this tranny agenda which the weak, easily programmed people go along with while the stronger people find it so baffling and frustrating.

Remember the photos of Nazi book burnings? It was the queer Jew Magnus Hirschfeld who helped develop tranny surgery in Germany and whose books were burned by university students. Lefties will decry the burnings as setting back reassignment surgery for decades because the only copies of those books were lost. Well, they're catching up again with the propaganda right alongside it.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I promise you, there is not a single person in the entire world who thinks that trans women are women. Not the green haired cunts saying it, not even the trannies themselves.

Not everyone thinks that they're just dudes in dresses, but everyone knows that they are not actual women deep down.
We don't discriminate here, Abe Brother. I don't want to hear it from you again.

You cross the line one more time, I'll feed you your teeth and tuna bones.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

G

It's been a while since I've read 1984 but what's happening now is akin to the department where propaganda is created and history is falsified as the Ministry of Truth. The media is pushing this tranny agenda which the weak, easily programmed people go along with while the stronger people find it so baffling and frustrating.

Remember the photos of Nazi book burnings? It was the queer Jew Magnus Hirschfeld who helped develop tranny surgery in Germany and whose books were burned by university students. Lefties will decry the burnings as setting back reassignment surgery for decades because the only copies of those books were lost. Well, they're catching up again with the propaganda right alongside it.
And then they say they will be fighting the Chinese by 2025, lol.

All China has to do is sit back and let the trannies fight the normies...throwing a little money at the losing camp to balance things out. Basically they treat the trannies and the normies the way USA treated Sunnis and Shia in the Middle East.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
The "lady boys" when I was in Korea were at least sane and non-retarded. Also nice. They also say they are dudes on paper work.

trans in America are fucking nuts. I only really know one person who did the switch and they went from being one of the nicest people on earth, to a complete asshole and nutjob. "he" also started doing hard drugs and doing crimes to support his drug habit.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
The "lady boys" when I was in Korea were at least sane and non-retarded. Also nice. They also say they are dudes on paper work.

trans in America are fucking nuts. I only really know one person who did the switch and they went from being one of the nicest people on earth, to a complete asshole and nutjob. "he" also started doing hard drugs and doing crimes to support his drug habit.
Do a podcast episode on this, Brother Jim.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Fucking queers!
Slippery slope! Once society forced the normalization of fags, some group needed now the be the victim. Plus I truly believe that no one really believes they are woman. It's virtue signaling gone crazy

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I think it might've been Carol or maybe even Treeky that said a lot of gay/bi/lez people actually hate the trans/non-binary loons since they've took over the whole show and they all end up getting lumped together, even though one group isn't related to the other at all when you think about it.

I do think the pendulum is finally swinging back on all the insanity quite a bit now but I doubt things will go back to being fully normal again.

G

I think it might've been Carol or maybe even Treeky that said a lot of gay/bi/lez people actually hate the trans/non-binary loons since they've took over the whole show and they all end up getting lumped together, even though one group isn't related to the other at all when you think about it.

I do think the pendulum is finally swinging back on all the insanity quite a bit now but I doubt things will go back to being fully normal again.
it was Carol...Treeky isnt mindful enough to make such observations. He is literally the type to go trans after getting mindfucked (he is weak you see)

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
it was Carol...Treeky isnt mindful enough to make such observations. He is literally the type to go trans after getting mindfucked (he is weak you see)
Why do you have such a hateboner for Patreeky?

Are you bitter that he doesn't want to suck your smelly arab dick?

It must be hard for you to not be able to eat cum during Ramadan, do you have any withdrawal symptoms?