Trailer for new Beavis and Butthead movie

probably cheaper to do it this way, using whatever computer program they have now

do america was a staple growing up. its gonna be a nostalgia cash grab but i'll watch it anyway

at least mike judge is still involved
It looks like Judge Reinhold was involved. I'll check this out when it makes it to the torrent sites but I'm completely prepared to be disappointed here.

I'm hoping it's just mildly disappointing like the jackass movie

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It looks like Judge Reinhold was involved. I'll check this out when it makes it to the torrent sites but I'm completely prepared to be disappointed here.

I'm hoping it's just mildly disappointing like the jackass movie
That new jackass was AWFUL! I think I only laughed once or twice. I know it’s not exactly smart humor but it was stupid and not funny stupid. The new cast members could have been anyone, they brought nothing to the table except one being really fat. The “new blood” could have been any guy in their mid 20s getting hit the crotch. New guys could at least pull pranks in public since they’re unknown but they had nothing to offer.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
That new jackass was AWFUL! I think I only laughed once or twice. I know it’s not exactly smart humor but it was stupid and not funny stupid. The new cast members could have been anyone, they brought nothing to the table except one being really fat. The “new blood” could have been any guy in their mid 20s getting hit the crotch. New guys could at least pull pranks in public since they’re unknown but they had nothing to offer.
I hated Jackass but actually enjoyed 4.5 because it was shot like a documentee with interviews and felt like a better send off. However that dumb broad was awful, contributed nothing and them talking about why they chose her it was like Knoxville had a gun to his head.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I hated Jackass but actually enjoyed 4.5 because it was shot like a documentee with interviews and felt like a better send off. However that dumb broad was awful, contributed nothing and them talking about why they chose her it was like Knoxville had a gun to his head.
Yeah I would prob like 4.5 more from what I’ve seen. Yeah she brought nothing and was obviously a diversity hire to look modern. They hired her because…she was a comedian. She’s a comedian yet her contribution was sitting in the background laughing.