• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Totally NOT staged!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1696647967836.png
1696647983367.png

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
What is she even complaining about? I can't wrap my head around what's going on.
This cunt is a liar and incredibly retarded, I'll try and explain it:

Let's say that I'm an author and you buy a copy of my book off Amazon.
Book arrives damaged, you return it.
Amazon sends you a new undamaged copy.
As the author I get royalties for both copies, Amazon is the one who eats the loss. They're so big they could give a fuck.

She's claiming that she ordered two copies of her own book on separate occasions and got sent the same damaged copy twice. I'm sure that Amazon is happily risking a lawsuit with a publisher by screwing her out of her few pennies of royalties. This might be the most retarded thing I've ever seen on twitter, and of course the pig buys it completely.

G

She is confessing that she sells so few copies that buying ONE of her own books will be a noticeable activity in her sales.
I mean she has the time to make this fucking note for each one?

This is my opinion. I made a living for a long time doing amazon sales.

Shes a lazy fuck whos trying to sell them via Amazon FBA, where a seller labels their products and sends them in bulk to an amazon warehouse, amazon handles all the shipping, packaging, and customer service (returns)...but they basically cut your profit in half with their fees.

They get enough returned product to create a new island of landfill. Customers are real entitled cunts with them and just send shit back for a refund when theyre done using something.

So they were sent back one of the five books thisndumb cunt sold. It was inspected and deemed to be fine and put back in stock by amazon in their warehouse.

This cunt tracks the orders and sees one was returned and resold and staged this fake letter because she is a retard.

Pat, an even bigger retard just oinks and stomps his hooves with no understanding or critixal thought of whats possibly happening.

TLDR: Pat is fat and sniffs nigger farts out of Nikkis vagina.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
To handsell? Is that the idea?

This chick sounds fat.

Edit: I didn't see her picture until I hit post.
She claims she was buying 'author copies', which are typically used on displays at conventions. But usually your publisher gives you author copies for free when the book is first printed, she's probably self-published which makes her picking a fight with Amazon even more baffling. They'll drop her if she becomes a bother.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
She claims she was buying 'author copies', which are typically used on displays at conventions. But usually your publisher gives you author copies for free when the book is first printed, she's probably self-published which makes her picking a fight with Amazon even more baffling. They'll drop her if she becomes a bother.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a funster knows more about being an author than Pat does. Ribs