• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Torswats court (Seminole County, FL) reschedules docket sounding to Norm/11

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
No child, the FBI did not make a plea agreement with the 17 year old I was paying to swat myself. No child, they did not decide to schedule the hammer drop on Norm/11 to further twist my tits.

1721981593414.png

Nothing else exciting to report. They just keep delaying the case (negotiating a plea agreement in exchange for snitching on his customers).

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I wouldn't sweat it, Pat. You're way smarter than all the FBI agents and experts in crypto. There's no possible way that Gemini account or your interactions with Torswats can be traced back to you. Remember to tell us all that they KNOW you had nothing to do a few thousand more times so it comes true.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Torswats was also swatting a guy named Wayne Lambright, a familiar name if you've spent any time on /pol/. The other week he said on stream that the fbi told him there have been more arrests but he only knows the name of the fat kid Alan Filion.
Why hasn't pat also bragged about more of his stalkers being arrested? Did the FBI put pat on the pay no mind list? Speculate, speculate...

RobertMewler

Torswats was also swatting a guy named Wayne Lambright, a familiar name if you've spent any time on /pol/. The other week he said on stream that the fbi told him there have been more arrests but he only knows the name of the fat kid Alan Filion.
Why hasn't pat also bragged about more of his stalkers being arrested? Did the FBI put pat on the pay no mind list? Speculate, speculate...
Ohhh, I never knew he was so famous. I posted about him a few months ago. I came across his story when following the Filion case:

I wouldn't sweat it, Pat. You're way smarter than all the FBI agents and experts in crypto. There's no possible way that Gemini account or your interactions with Torswats can be traced back to you. Remember to tell us all that they KNOW you had nothing to do a few thousand more times so it comes true.
That's another reason why his frivolous lawsuit against the city seemed strategically timed. It's as though he's nervous that the Feds are going to come for him as being identified as a Torswats customer and he thinks if he can prevail in a lawsuit against his local police, that means the Feds will say he's innocent of self-swatting.

That and he's an unemployed, grifting loser who thinks he'll become a millionaire from this lawsuit.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Ohhh, I never knew he was so famous. I posted about him a few months ago. I came across his story when following the Filion case:

And we all know those folks never lie or inflate numbers.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Rick only talks about torswats when he’s backed into a corner. He probably gets his updates on it from here. It’s very very suspicious.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.

And we all know those folks never lie or inflate numbers.
Lambright is a convert to Judaism, not an ethnic jew, just to clarify. The guy is a bit nuts, thinks he will invent some space age technology any day now while living in a shack in the desert fending off snakes. He's also got a legitimate shot at president!