• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Torque wheeler runs from his foe. Coward.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Found on /atheism Reddit

8-D02-FEC2-96-AD-46-FD-BBAE-9-A3176-FF9-FC6.jpg

3-ED686-FD-45-A4-4403-A02-E-C2-B2-D296-C028.jpg

G

‘Felony telephone harassment’ Nothing sums up the pig man’s stupidity better than this. It’s such flawless numbskull thinking. He’s truly learned nothing.

This recent discovery about him larping as a mechanic who was born to homeless people having car sex just shows that there is no end in sight for this merciless crazy train.

I remember simpler times when cow brain debating about Redditards on the People’s Court with Judge Hot Tamales was considered our peak. I miss having that level of innocence.

Torque on, brothamen.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
remember simpler times when cow brain debating about Redditards on the People’s Court with Judge Hot Tamales was considered our peak.
Hearing a judge say "racists can enter contracts" on national TV while talking about cumias was only surpassed by Joe leaking revenge nudes of the judge who ruled in his favor. That still tops a lot of Pat content.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Torque might consider taking a moment from judging blowjob contests to subdue this pretender to the throne. When you come at the king, you best not miss, son.