• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Torque Wheeler putting up numbahs..

Forum Clout
Remember this next time somebody is trying to sell you something....

automatic.co/about

Whoever is supporting him and his bullshit should stub their toe.

1704940642848.png

Attachments

• 1704940631944.png
    1704940631944.png
    154 bytes · Views: 73
  • 1704940653988.png
    1704940653988.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 71

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I still can't accept this wasn't an elaborate troll attempt on his part to gather IP's or something.. what an embarrassing pig. Torque Wheeler. Not only did get make up a name, he also had his whole backstory figured out.

I hope he dies

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
This is such a corny feature to have on your website in this day and age. You saw it everywhere about 10-12 years ago but even then it was actual companies with many employees who'd use it and not some delusional individual with what essentially is a blog.

Embarrassing website aside, his whole mechanic thing is such a sad, stupid attempt at a grift to begin with anyway. He's never worked as a mechanic in any capacity in his life, so who the fuck is ever going to want car advice from him? Mama Raven's boy thinks he can play make believe in his head and the rest of the world has to go along with it (much like trannies).