Torque Wheeler congratulates a fellow motorist on accomplishing the same thing as him

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
d4d5f6ca2a4ebc87730f0f129c67ca3f.PNG

Nana's stent

"Young man " shut the fuck up you fat pot of shit! you barley have any experience or authority in the automotive biz or cars in general to say that to anybody you fucking poser. I actually restore and part out vintage cars for 20 years i should have my own blog but i don't because i not a faggot.I heard Torque dick is smaller then a wheel's valve stem

G

Sex Pat made an appearance on his regular twitter with the same picture. Something about guaranteeing this guy and his wife/gf are swingers. I don't know how you get that from a license plate but I'm not a huge Sex haver like Torque apparently.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
"Young man " shut the fuck up you fat pot of shit! you barley have any experience or authority in the automotive biz or cars in general to say that to anybody you fucking poser. I actually restore and part out vintage cars for 20 years i should have my own blog but i don't because i not a faggot.I heard Torque dick is smaller then a wheel's valve stem
Got a humpback caddy or olds toronado?