Torque REALLY doesn’t like being called gay. The more threats he adds to his copy pasta, the more intimidating he is.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
D7997-FEC-1-A4-D-4658-AD5-B-8-B2649437719.jpg

BC85-F896-E020-4-BE2-9-DF5-1-ECEF5351523.jpg

135-E0489-E15-D-4-CFA-87-B5-D2318-BDFA282.jpg

Found on Reddit /all

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I still think it would be funny to let him “win” for a little while. Everyone stops, then maybe like 2 weeks later it’s a barrage of texts and and storm of tweets. Let the piggy go through attention withdrawals then overdose him.
That's what I'm doing with the contact form stuff. I'm waiting for him to think he's safe and unpin his warning tweet, then I'm right back to it again.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
He’s been screeching about a federal investigation for years when many of us don’t even live in the US and when there have been exactly 0 “arrests” for calling him fat and dumb. He has also lost in court twice and both times he had identities of people as well, yet he still continues down this road of lies. Andy Nadz even showed up to court in person and admitted he had wanted to fight Pat, and STILL nothing.

Fat is well beyond the boy who cried wolf. Now he is like Hitler in Downfall muttering “Steiner will come!” to himself as everyone around him looks on in bewilderment.