• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tore my rotator cuff

RobertMewler

I'm not sure how badly since I'm not a fag and won't go see a doctor or get an MRI for it. Hurts like a motherfucker and I can't raise my left arm without excruciating pain (can only bend it at the elbow to do minimal stuff). Is massage, rest, and icing it gonna help it heal over time? I tore it when lifting heavy pots and pans at a weird angle.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
I’ve torn both of mine in the past. The right one was worse. It does eventually heal as long as you accept you need to stop using it. Best advice is to try not to make any sudden movements but gently keep it moving and ice it when you’re home.

The severity of the tear will make all the difference though. When my eldest was 3 she suddenly pulled my hand to get my attention and I almost cried. I couldn’t believe how much it hurt. The left one wasn’t close to being that bad, although I was much younger then too.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I will send you a list of seven rare herbs you should gather at night and then ground into a smelly poultice.

Nice soliciting medical advice from us faggots, stupid.
ioZq2RM.png

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Friend of mine got surgery on his about 15 years ago. Its never bothered him since then. Surgery sucks though, and can be expensive.

G

I thought I tore my rotator cuff when I was 17 playing football and never did anything about it for years. By 27 it was so bad I could no longer lift both arms in unison to catch a football(I was playing semi pro), so I got an MRI. Turned out that my rotator cuff was fine. It was instead a badly torn labrum. If I had gotten the surgery sooner I would've been ok, but I waited too long and now I'm constantly feeling the signs of a stroke down my left arm.

Be a faggot and go to the doctor...

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I thought I tore my rotator cuff when I was 17 playing football and never did anything about it for years. By 27 it was so bad I could no longer lift both arms in unison to catch a football(I was playing semi pro), so I got an MRI. Turned out that my rotator cuff was fine. It was instead a badly torn labrum. If I had gotten the surgery sooner I would've been ok, but I waited too long and now I'm constantly feeling the signs of a stroke down my left arm.

Be a faggot and go to the doctor...
You waited 10 years maybe op should wait 10 days before doing anything maybe

RobertMewler

Fawk. Well, I'll wait a few days before I decide about seeing a doctor. Same injury happened to hubby and he said it took six months for him to get back to normal (didn't see a doctor about it).

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
I'm not sure how badly since I'm not a fag and won't go see a doctor or get an MRI for it. Hurts like a motherfucker and I can't raise my left arm without excruciating pain (can only bend it at the elbow to do minimal stuff). Is massage, rest, and icing it gonna help it heal over time? I tore it when lifting heavy pots and pans at a weird angle.
I tore my rotator cuff 3 years ago...and it still is fucked up. Still sometimes wake up in the middle of the night in crazy amount of pain. Nothing worked to heal it. The difference between getting injured in your 20's and your 30's is huge. I pray I die before I get to 40.

RobertMewler

Even a small tear/strain hurts like a motherfucker, but if you felt it pop it ain't gonna get better without surgery or that magic infant foreskin juice Peyton Manning takes. And Fuhrer won't be happy when his birthday rolls around next year and you can't do the salute.
I felt the pop. Nooooooo!!!! 😿

Hubby just ordered me to see the doctor as soon as possible so that's that.