• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Top notch hospitality

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Screenshot_20231012-100534.png

When I was the manager of a restaurant we had a solo guy who'd play background music this was the 90s he got 50 bucks and unlimited coffee. He was a mailman or worked in the post office or something during the day.
Adjusting for inflation Joe is getting 75 bucks a night I bet
I used to help out at a bar from like 2006-12 and they'd pay $150 for a band. Some bands would have like 10 guys in it. No way it was with anyone's time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I used to help out at a bar from like 2006-12 and they'd pay $150 for a band. Some bands would have like 10 guys in it. No way it was with anyone's time.
I noticed in my area there’s A LOT less bar bands playing around post Covid. I think that put the nail in the coffin for a lot of bands since they either said it’s not worth it for a few bucks on the weekend if and when it comes or had to get real jobs. One bar near me used to have at least 1 band Friday or Saturday that would pack the place but now it’s once a month (if that) and I’m not seeing the names from before Covid.

G

"Tonight Sir, I have Coquilles St Jacques en gratin to start, followed by tournedos villaret. I suggest pairing the scallops with a delightful '19 Pouilly-Fumé we have, and the beef will go wonderfully with a very special bottle from Château de Beaucastel we've been caring for since 2016."

"Is it comp'd?"

"But of course, Sir..."

"Stick it then, Frenchie. Big turkey sub and red gatorade."

"To eat?"