Top 5 Vegas coasters

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The perfect 1.7 Tomlinson take.
I'm so sorry, TNM

7f0504759dfe74e2539c6e0dea8187d0.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Shink about cregg shinkle a roller coaster going up and over a hill. The back part goes faster.
All the cars are literally bolted together. No individual car can go faster or slower because they behave as one unit.
I'm so sorry, TNM

7f0504759dfe74e2539c6e0dea8187d0.png
Gravity pulls down.

There is no force that 'pulls from behind.' Wheel friction, axle bearing losses and aerodynamics cause drag, which is why there are no perpetual motion machines.

Rollercoasters without chain assist are gravity powered.

So the first car gains momentum (speed) going down a hill, the last car at the same point will be going faster than the first car did at the same point.

At no time does any part of a rollercoaster have a different speed, though as it accelerates due to gravity the speed differential between first and last car at a particular point can vary.

The negative G factor is a function of the rider's momentum over an arc, nothing to do with acceleration. Feeling G forces is from changes in relative motion.

Did Patrick or Black Science Man write that explanation?

G

All the cars are literally bolted together. No individual car can go faster or slower because they behave as one unit.

Gravity pulls down.

There is no force that 'pulls from behind.' Wheel friction, axle bearing losses and aerodynamics cause drag, which is why there are no perpetual motion machines.

Rollercoasters without chain assist are gravity powered.

So the first car gains momentum (speed) going down a hill, the last car at the same point will be going faster than the first car did at the same point.

At no time does any part of a rollercoaster have a different speed, though as it accelerates due to gravity the speed differential between first and last car at a particular point can vary.

The negative G factor is a function of the rider's momentum over an arc, nothing to do with acceleration. Feeling G forces is from changes in relative motion.

Did Patrick or Black Science Man write that explanation?
Ssshhhhhh. Ssshhhhhh. Baby child.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
WWAW playing Roller Coaster Tycoon as a kid, eventually earning enough money to build anything you want but your park is already too convoluted, so you close everything and start deleting and then flood the park to get all the pesky leftover people out of your news feed so you can rebuild it from scratch

played a lot of God on RCT

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
WWAW playing Roller Coaster Tycoon as a kid, eventually earning enough money to build anything you want but your park is already too convoluted, so you close everything and start deleting and then flood the park to get all the pesky leftover people out of your news feed so you can rebuild it from scratch

I would make coasters that crashed all the time. Most of the time into a pool of water.

G

The game didn't appeal to me because it just reminded me I couldnt actually ride them. It felt like a huge tease.

Last edited by a moderator: