• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Top 10 Highest-Grossing Comedy Tours

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Bert Kreischer has to do almost 150 shows to make the list, almost double the other top guys. Kevin Hart and Dave Chappelle only needed 25 and 13 shows to top $20 million.

In the UK a stand up called Peter Kay just spent 4 years completely away from the limelight for mysterious health or family reasons and has announced an arena tour that sold out instantly. With added on dates it lasts until 2025. His last tour did 1.2 million ticket sales. He's only really done one sitcom in the past 15 years. I'm surprised the US doesn't have a act that can outsell him

Toast

In the UK a stand up called Peter Kay just spent 4 years completely away from the limelight for mysterious health or family reasons and has announced an arena tour that sold out instantly. With added on dates it lasts until 2025. His last tour did 1.2 million ticket sales. He's only really done one sitcom in the past 15 years. I'm surprised the US doesn't have a act that can outsell him
I spent 5 minutes thinking over your post and the only conclusion I could come to is the UK is a depressing place and you all generally need comedy in order to not go crazy.

I saw Gaffigan, Rock, and Iglesias of those and enjoyed all three.
Would have loved to have seen Chapelle but didn't come anywhere near me.

I think the real news her is Gabriel fucking Iglesias is not only still out there, but successful. Never would have called that.

The guy sold out fucking Dodger Stadium last year.

He's got a huge Latino following and his shows are decent. He has a habit of doing massive 2-3 hour sets on top of his openers.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I saw Gaffigan, Rock, and Iglesias of those and enjoyed all three.
Would have loved to have seen Chapelle but didn't come anywhere near me.

The guy sold out fucking Dodger Stadium last year.

He's got a huge Latino following and his shows are decent. He has a habit of doing massive 2-3 hour sets on top of his openers.
The Dodgers don’t even sell out Dodger Stadium.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
There are enough arenas in the UK to book out for two years?

There are enough arenas in the UK to book out for two years?
Yes. About 20 proper arenas and a few big theaters too. For the bigger cities they tend to do multiple dates obviously. A lot of big acts do 100+ arena tour dates. Most only do that the one time though. I bet it pays well but is shit. People like Jimmy Carr who only do stand up only did it for a long time.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yes. About 20 proper arenas and a few big theaters too. For the bigger cities they tend to do multiple dates obviously. A lot of big acts do 100+ arena tour dates. Most only do that the one time though. I bet it pays well but is shit. People like Jimmy Carr who only do stand up only did it for a long time.
Theatres not theaters,
You limey fag.