• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Top 10 Anthony moments: Seething that Osama was killed

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Dude couldn’t even take a moment to push aside his nigger hate to accept the “dude who did 9/11” was killed. Every caller in this segment is correct. If Bush got Osama, Anthony would be sucking him off. And his excuses as to why Obama isn’t responsible are hilarious. “WE GOT HIM BECAUSE W BUSH HAD THE COURAGE TO WATERBOARD PEOPLE!” Did he?

(Anyone can look up the timeline of this, one of Obamas first directives in office was finding Osama)

This shit must have burned Anthonys ass so hard. I bet he was hoping the nigger President would be a deadbeat one termer who didn’t do shit and he managed to pull off an insane win.

My favorite Anthony cope:

ITS NOT LIKE THE FUCKING MOVIES! THE PRESIDENT DOESNT SIT IN A LITTLE ROOM AND WATCH THE OPERATION UNFOLD ON A SCREEN!”

IMG_9104.jpeg

OOPS!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“OK BUT OBAMA DIDNT FUCKING DO ANYTHING IT WAS THOSE BRAVE SOLDIERS WHO SHOT HIM, AND THE GENIUS INTEL COLLECTION OF THE UH UH CIA AND REPUBLICANS LIKE GEORGE W BUSH!”

Not acknowledging

1. It was not a 100% confirmation the compound they were raiding held Osama
2. Knowing it was not 100%, Obama still gave the go ahead taking a massive risk. If soldiers died and Osama escaped, or if they raided the compound and Osama wasn’t there, Obama would take ALL the blame, why shouldn’t he reap the rewards then?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
“OK BUT OBAMA DIDNT FUCKING DO ANYTHING IT WAS THOSE BRAVE SOLDIERS WHO SHOT HIM, AND THE GENIUS INTEL COLLECTION OF THE UH UH CIA AND REPUBLICANS LIKE GEORGE W BUSH!”

Not acknowledging

1. It was not a 100% confirmation the compound they were raiding held Osama
2. Knowing it was not 100%, Obama still gave the go ahead taking a massive risk. If soldiers died and Osama escaped, or if they raided the compound and Osama wasn’t there, Obama would take ALL the blame, why shouldn’t he reap the rewards then?
Nana recites FoxNews taking points like the good R Sheep she is

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Every time Patrice was in studio and Anthony brought up reasons why he didn't like Obama, he looked just like a complete idiot. I remember Patrice mentioning to Anthony that if Bush was the president at the time of Osama's death, they would amend the Constitution to allow a president to serve three terms.

He once mentioned to Patrice that he doesn't like Obama because he isn't honest, which Patrice replied to by saying: "As opposed to all those other honest politicians?" And Anthony had no retort and just responded with hahaha hoolee shit.

:image_9253:

Also, Obama is whiter than Anthony.

Last edited:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Dude couldn’t even take a moment to push aside his nigger hate to accept the “dude who did 9/11” was killed. Every caller in this segment is correct. If Bush got Osama, Anthony would be sucking him off. And his excuses as to why Obama isn’t responsible are hilarious. “WE GOT HIM BECAUSE W BUSH HAD THE COURAGE TO WATERBOARD PEOPLE!” Did he?

(Anyone can look up the timeline of this, one of Obamas first directives in office was finding Osama)

This shit must have burned Anthonys ass so hard. I bet he was hoping the nigger President would be a deadbeat one termer who didn’t do shit and he managed to pull off an insane win.

ITS NOT LIKE THE FUCKING MOVIES! THE PRESIDENT DOESNT SIT IN A LITTLE ROOM AND WATCH THE OPERATION UNFOLD ON A SCREEN!”

View attachment 198423

OOPS!

Photo ops exist. Photographic evidence does not.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

View attachment 198423

OOPS!

Barry was a killer, sure he didn't start 2 wars (one meaningless but both unwinnable) but he droned the fuck out of them. They were scared to go out on their balconies for fear of getting hell fired. That's how they got Al bagdadi if memory serves. The cunt went outside for some fresh air and got got

Forum Clout
Barry was a killer, sure he didn't start 2 wars (one meaningless but both unwinnable) but he droned the fuck out of them. They were scared to go out on their balconies for fear of getting hell fired. That's how they got Al bagdadi if memory serves. The cunt went outside for some fresh air and got got
They murdered that one dudes son and 7 year old daughter

upanddown

Forum Clout

View attachment 198423

OOPS!

I love Opie's smug, grunting laugh at the very beginning of the clip.

He was never particularly funny on the air but he was always great when there was an opportunity to get one over on dumb Groomia.