Too many people think their lives are a reality tv show.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Especially when its a joke that a ton of people on the internet have already run into the ground. Hoping you havent heard it already and you will think they are funny. Most peoples jokes are the same lame rehashed jokes from the comments section.

G

My workplace had a warehouse guy who looked like Post Malone, but a miserable version, because of his circumstances.

I used to call him "Post-Post Malone".

Imagined a lot of tv-laughtracks in my head everytime I called him that...

G

Especially when its a joke that a ton of people on the internet have already run into the ground. Hoping you havent heard it already and you will think they are funny. Most peoples jokes are the same lame rehashed jokes from the comments section.
lel will ferrell be drummin for the chili peps

JebJoh

My workplace had a warehouse guy who looked like Post Malone, but a miserable version, because of his circumstances.

I used to call him "Post-Post Malone".

Imagined a lot of tv-laughtracks in my head everytime I called him that...
You fucking deserved them ... HAHAHAHAHAHA HOOOOLLLEEEEEEEE shit. TYFYS

A pub friend has slightly off step son who is a gay man living with a 10 years older boyfriend. The gay off kid has no job and various social and personality issues. He gets a bit of money off the state due to his fucked up ness

The boyfriend posts 3/4 times a week attacking this individual for having the TV on and threatening to call the police on him for it. Says he's lazy, eats shit, spends what little money he gets in two days and expects to live off him,has obsessive behaviour etc. Both are as retarded as each other. It's hilarious.

It's completely toxic and yet publicly posted information.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
A pub friend has slightly off step son who is a gay man living with a 10 years older boyfriend. The gay off kid has no job and various social and personality issues. He gets a bit of money off the state due to his fucked up ness

The boyfriend posts 3/4 times a week attacking this individual for having the TV on and threatening to call the police on him for it. Says he's lazy, eats shit, spends what little money he gets in two days and expects to live off him,has obsessive behaviour etc. Both are as retarded as each other. It's hilarious.

It's completely toxic and yet publicly posted information.