• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Tony, you’re moving soon right?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
626D6C5F-A801-4EF0-99CE-A4557A85CE2B.jpeg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
This was a useful tool.

BTW when you're done in the fag military, are you coming back to Philly? They're shutting down all the center city drug stores since niggers are robbing them with impunity.
Im definitely at least coming back to the area, probably not the city itself. Although I do have the fawkin philly crew in the part of Port Richmond thats still old school so who knows. My parents live in South Jersey now so I’ll likely slum it up with them for a little bit while I fawkin uhh *sniff* reinvent myself

Snake

Forum Clout
Im definitely at least coming back to the area, probably not the city itself. Although I do have the fawkin philly crew in the part of Port Richmond thats still old school so who knows. My parents live in South Jersey now so I’ll likely slum it up with them for a little bit while I fawkin uhh *sniff* reinvent myself
Port Richmond is White trash, but at least they hate niggers. South Jersey is going black now too. They're taking over north Wildwood.

I'm at a loss as to why you want to move

It's as bad as Chicago now. Every night there's a new national news level murder or attack. Some woman was beaten to death with a pipe like two weeks ago. This shit happens out in the open in the middle of the day now. I don't live anywhere near the bad areas at least. Lotta beaners around me, but they're just annoying but there's no crime.

I love listening to coworkers talk about how bad it's getting and I wanna go "yeah, America has a real nigger problem." They talk about all the attacks but never recognize the common pattern.

G

I like his documentaries. Do you think he's Jewish? His mother's a wop, hence the swarthiness
That cop is undoubtedly so. I will put money on it.

I wasnt sure, but anytime I see a media figure, I assume he is at least partially jewish. The odds are so anyway. His documentaries are good for the 'spectacle' aspect, but he never explains why for eg Westboro Baptist Church exists (liberal kikes masquerading as extremist, ridicilous Christians to mock Christianity).

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Port Richmond is White trash, but at least they hate niggers. South Jersey is going black now too. They're taking over north Wildwood.
North Wildwood? No fucking way. Im there on leave every summer. They day trip and you’ll maybe see some on the beach, but once the sun goes down they’re on the bus back the Philly.
Wildwood proper, yes they’re taking that but the people that rent out NW have rules and prices that dont allow it

Snake

Forum Clout
North Wildwood? No fucking way. Im there on leave every summer. They day trip and you’ll maybe see some on the beach, but once the sun goes down they’re on the bus back the Philly.
Wildwood proper, yes they’re taking that but the people that rent out NW have rules and prices that dont allow it
Yeah, I posted about it awhile ago. I went down about five years ago for a few summers and it got browner and blacker every year. The board walk is half nig and spic now and nigs are even living in the houses so it's not just them staying in hotels. They're still an overwhelming minority down there, but the boardwalk is completely fucked.

All the stores are owned by sand niggers now too.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Yeah, I posted about it awhile ago. I went down about five years ago for a few summers and it got browner and blacker every year. The board walk is half nig and spic now and nigs are even living in the houses so it's not just them staying in hotels. They're still an overwhelming minority down there, but the boardwalk is completely fucked.

All the stores are owned by sand niggers now too.
Well unless I want to move to the dust bowl, its about as good as Im gonna get. northeast trash are just my people, simple as. Its definitely one of the top goals in my life to buy property down there.

G

They're set to be a minority in 2030. Eastern Canada is completely pozzed and they run the country. Alberta I believe is the only place left that sorta based.
Yes, in Alberta they dont serve street shitter/sand nigger drivers at truck stops if they don't speak English. Literally ignore them as they struggle to order a pack of smokes, lol. They really hate migrants.