• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tony Two G(C)locks

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6024.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Am I missing something here?

Under the federal Gun Control Act of 1968, individuals convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, or those subject to certain domestic violence protective orders, are prohibited from possessing firearms. This federal prohibition applies nationwide, regardless of state residence.

Ohhh I see....

Cumia’s lawyer Alan Schwartz told us the plea is conditional: After completing six months of outpatient alcohol treatment and attending a “batterers intervention program,” the plea will be vacated and Cumia will plead guilty to two harassment counts, which do not carry criminal penalties or a record.

Alcohol treatment.....which he tweeted about drinking at. FFS, this court system...

Forum Clout
Am I missing something here?

Under the federal Gun Control Act of 1968, individuals convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, or those subject to certain domestic violence protective orders, are prohibited from possessing firearms. This federal prohibition applies nationwide, regardless of state residence.

Ohhh I see....

Cumia’s lawyer Alan Schwartz told us the plea is conditional: After completing six months of outpatient alcohol treatment and attending a “batterers intervention program,” the plea will be vacated and Cumia will plead guilty to two harassment counts, which do not carry criminal penalties or a record.

Alcohol treatment.....which he tweeted about drinking at. FFS, this court system...
Jews always with the semantics.