@Tony is @Sting

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I solved the mystery. @Tony has gone silent, but he had an alt lined up where he could continue being silent while maintaining a presence here. Eventually when he has something to say instead of showing up in face paint with a baseball bat, then he'll make his return. Tony's also one of the few of us who would get a Stinger reference. I don't think @WormKiller is @Sting because he only cares about two things: Christina Ricci and anuses. I don't think he's a wrestling guy either. @Nikki's Prolapsed Anus is someone else, but he doesn't write like Tony or WK.

Also, @UnPRePared is NOT Ray Wilson, but instead is Mr. Ruin-the-band-twenty-years-ago Mike Rutherford. I know this because I contacted the cyber police and the state police, and they backtraced his IP address. Folks, it always comes back to West Sussex, never from Poznan. Unless Mr. Wilson only plays shows in the UK, there is no way it's him.

G

That is pretty summed up well but let me tell you where you made some mistakes. I am definitely a wrestling guy except I watch AEW. I have my own thoughts on @Nikki's Prolapsed Anus and who it is. It's definitely someone who's a regular on here. I have a short list and actually OP your name is on it because you're bringing it up.

But I agree @Sting might be a @Tony alt.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I hate fucking NIGGERS. Can't read, spell, or even speak like human beings. I'm not being edgy, it's basic math. 13 percent of the population responsible for all niggerdom, get rid of them! Get rid of incest, illiteracy, crime, gas every fucking nigger. Don't even punish or hurt them since animals aren't responsible. Just kill them all gently like you would bad dogs. GET RID OF NIGGERS.

G

I hate fucking NIGGERS. Can't read, spell, or even speak like human beings. I'm not being edgy, it's basic math. 13 percent of the population responsible for all niggerdom, get rid of them! Get rid of incest, illiteracy, crime, gas every fucking nigger. Don't even punish or hurt them since animals aren't responsible. Just kill them all gently like you would bad dogs. GET RID OF NIGGERS.
Did you say that you were a women or a guy that likes to get fucked like a women?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Never mind, I found Tony.

G

[SIZE=26px]HAHA HOLY SHIT [/SIZE]

:image_9253_lg: