• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Tony, have you seen this, have you heard about this?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I’m not looking into this but, if I had to guess, it’s just cut and clear. The media only hypes up cases where it’s not black and white. They get both sides riled up, which gets their viewership up for months. Then, worst case scenario it ends amicably. Best case scenario it ends in riots, dozens of small businesses ruined, which results in more viewership for longer. They are nothing more than a reality TV show. The producers find ways to mess with the stars, and create drama. They are soulless people deserving only contempt.

Last edited:

Snake

This was buried in my notifications and I didn't see until now. I heard a little bit about this, but didn't feel it was worth looking into. A nigger died and a cop is going to jail, so it had a happy ending.

EraGodless

I’m not looking into this but, if I had to guess, it’s just cut and clear. The media only hypes up cases where it’s black and white. They get both sides riled up, which gets their viewership up for months. Then, worst case scenario it ends amicably. Best case scenario it ends in riots, dozens of small businesses ruined, which results in more viewership for longer. They are nothing more than a reality TV show. The producers find ways to mess with the stars, and create drama. They are soulless people deserving only contempt.
200 (1) (1).gif