• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Tomorrow is the last day for Fat’s lawyer to submit evidence

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
once the dust settles we should pool money to help quasi and any other brothaman affected by the lolsuit on this board.

That fat cucked faggot will have no problem declaring bankruptcy to avoid paying.
Something tells me Pig will pull some bankruptcy scam which is why they are making random trips all of a sudden. Niki has a BK in her past from running up credit cards so I’m sure that’s the plan with these two lazy bums.

G

Something tells me Pig will pull some bankruptcy scam which is why they are making random trips all of a sudden. Niki has a BK in her past from running up credit cards so I’m sure that’s the plan with these two lazy bums.
For sure. That house is going to be light on closets and equity by the time Quasi gets his hands on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I don't have Facebook but can someone check the Posts By Ghosts page. I was lurking on their photo section and it didnt seem like they've posted anything since November but I could be wrong.

I agree 100% with the consensus they are going for broke this year. They're gonna take trips every other weekend and rack up as much debt as they can and declare bankruptcy. They are fucking scum.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
I don't have Facebook but can someone check the Posts By Ghosts page. I was lurking on their photo section and it didnt seem like they've posted anything since November but I could be wrong.

I agree 100% with the consensus they are going for broke this year. They're gonna take trips every other weekend and rack up as much debt as they can and declare bankruptcy. They are fucking scum.
Is her mothers name Lynne? can't get screen grab of this https://wrr.alignable.com/milwaukee-wi/posts-by-ghost

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Is her mothers name Lynne? can't get screen grab of this https://wrr.alignable.com/milwaukee-wi/posts-by-ghost
That’s her mom, she returned the favor on her company. We’ve long believed mom is the one footing the bill for all this nonsense so Niki can be an “adult” yet her and Pat are overgrown irresponsible children. Pats family hates him and hers seems like they know she’s the burden and will have to take financially care for their whole lives.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
That’s her mom, she returned the favor on her company. We’ve long believed mom is the one footing the bill for all this nonsense so Niki can be an “adult” yet her and Pat are overgrown irresponsible children. Pats family hates him and hers seems like they know she’s the burden and will have to take financially care for their whole lives.
Just like retarded adults

And how can you prove that Quasi or anyone else didn't actually read the book?

Ok, ok. I realize how stupid that sounds after typing it out. Nobody's read that book.
is there a legally required number of pages to be read? fat boy doesnt understand the 1st amendment. i can look at the cover of the book and review it 1 star if i want. i could buy it and burn it without ever opening it and leave a verified purchase review. die fat about it piggy

G

Luckily he already told us that the bike is paid off and i think the car as well. Peña better slap a lien on both immediately, as soon as he gets the judgement.

probably won’t cover half of what he will owe but imagine the luls.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT

It would be a good time for her business to shit the bed also, blame it on flu probably get some more gibs to restructure, tax breaks,clean slate after piss poor management/outstanding bills, i see scumbag places around me doing this shit, bankruptcy laws i thought changed where you have to pay some of it back not like old days where it was free and clear

G

is there a legally required number of pages to be read? fat boy doesnt understand the 1st amendment. i can look at the cover of the book and review it 1 star if i want. i could buy it and burn it without ever opening it and leave a verified purchase review. die fat about it piggy
No child, my mud person fat lawyer (WTF was he?) assures me you must have a bona fide business relationship with vanity published authors to be allowed to criticize them. You must first give them money, you can't get the book for free to say "it sucks". Wait quietly for the review police atalker.