Tomorrow is the last day for Fat’s lawyer to submit evidence

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
nico2.jpg

G

Probably not a coincidence that that happened at the end of the month. Lawyers always bill their clients at the beginning of every month. They also tend to wait until almost the deadline to submit anything. Fat probably got June's bill 2 days after that hearing, took it to whoever is funding this abortion of a suit, and they told him "Nope, we're throwing in the towel. No sense trying to salvage this shit after the judge told us point blank that he's most likely going to toss it like a bag of rocks." Fat's lawyers then immediately ceased operations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake

Quasi states he was going to leave a review. Multiple reviews pop up. No way to determine if they're from him. Even if he did, it's under free speech protections.

John Doe 1 dismissed.

Nice whataboutism faggot fat lawyer like his fat client.

Try harder, fatso, you still have 59 more to go with 20k in pending legal bills.

Snake

I actually will be disappointed if they don’t mount one last offensive. I wanna see Pena dismantle their whole argument
I don't know how they even get to that point. Even before the first hearing with Ashley, it was clear it was no win scenario. The entirety of this lolsuit is conjecture.

Look at how much time and leeway Ashley gave Resto and still cannot surmount any grounds to go forward.

I said before, this action should of been started as a Writ of Summons by dumb fucking Resto. It preserves your statute, you can keep reinstating the writ to keep the case active and you're not up against fucking deadlines while you try to do more discovery. Filing the complaint with utterly retarded claims that should of cooked for a few months is just common sense in practicing law. By doing that, it just hits the gas with no brakes as it's immediately given case management conference listed and then you're at the mercy of the court.

I think Resto and Co. knew this, and just wanted to bleed the pig for a few months on a case they know they'd lose.

Last edited:
G

Imagine spending $20,000 because some guy may or may not have written a negative review of your shitty book.

Too funny. Everything Pig does is like a cartoon.
It’s a lot more than that. Quasi’s bill alone was $12k in his original quash filing and that was before that last hearing and before the one coming up. He’s going to owe Quasi over $20k and that’s before any of his own costs and Null’s.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a lot more than that. Quasi’s bill alone was $12k in his original quash filing and that was before that last hearing and before the one coming up. He’s going to owe Quasi over $20k and that’s before any of his own costs and Null’s.
There's no way on earth he can afford to pay back all that money... So how exactly will Quasi and other defendants get their money back?

That is just ludicrous if any one of us ends up out of pocket from this. It's already madness that Quasi has had to pay such hefty legal fees to contest this frivolous lolsuit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
And how can you prove that Quasi or anyone else didn't actually read the book?

Ok, ok. I realize how stupid that sounds after typing it out. Nobody's read that book.
That is whats funny. While I never posted anything on book review sites. I have read most of one of his books. He thinks just because we shit on him daily that we havent read any of his books. Like we would miss out on all that extra content of lame "on the nose" jokes, woke pandering,and poor grammar mistakes. There are a few rascals that have read them. Imagine going this far in a lawsuit to find out that the person you are suing has actually read it.