Tom Tomlinson - Draft Dodger

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Nice Name, Stupid graduates high school in 1967, in the height of the Vietnam conflict. At the time, there was not a draft lottery, nor draft exemptions for married men without children.

Fatrick has a list of dubious jobs that Nice Name, Stupid was an expert in…including shooting counselor. Yet military veteran never seems to make the list.

Knowing Nice Name, Stupid unlikely went to college, I can only conclude one thing - he dodged the draft.

And yet, that’s not the most shameful thing the Tomlinson Klan has foisted upon America.

G

image-12.png

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Except Nice Name, Stupid turns out not to be Pig's father. He's just some drunk driving draft dodger. We gotta find the real dude, Tom Gregory Tomlinson. My soul needs to complete the puzzle.
Still, Pat's dad is almost certainly also a draft dodger since Pat has never mentioned his service even once, which he absolutely would do.

Whats his birthday?

If its in the top 195 of this list, that is definitely suspect

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
they didn't allow homosexuals in the military at that time.
Could you really dodge the war just by saying you were a fag? I know back then it was, rightfully so, highly highly frowned upon but still sounds better than getting napalmed in the jungle with a buncha nips and stepping on punji sticks.